Lady Gaga And Cyndi Lauper Raise Aids Awareness


Recently Lady Gaga, and Cyndi Lauper have teamed up to raise awareness for aids.  They were recently on Good Morning America discussing the importance for women to talk and speak out about aids.  Aids is rapidly spreading with a large majority being women.  Proceeds from the new MAC Diva Glam lipstick is being donated to educate women about aids.  Both women are huge icons in the music industry and have a lasting impression on their fans.  I think it's wonderful that these two women were able to team up and spread the awareness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get To Know Me

My photo
I'm 23 years old. I'm currently attending Gaston College and I am in the Broadcasting Production Program. Be sure and check out my music, video, and comment my posts!