Twilight Saga: Eclipse

I know a lot of people everywhere are really excited and pumped up about the new edition to the Twilight Saga.  I know there are plenty of people who have read the books and can not wait for this too come out!  If you haven't read the books or seen any of the movies I highly suggest you do.  For the best experience read the books first.  The first Twilight movie was a dissapointment for me, but New Moon brought more of the intensity that you get from the book.
Ladies, if your man says that he doesn't want to go with you to see Twilight, show him this trailer and he might change his mind.  Some of the fight seems look like they are going to be awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get To Know Me

My photo
I'm 23 years old. I'm currently attending Gaston College and I am in the Broadcasting Production Program. Be sure and check out my music, video, and comment my posts!